So I haven’t been WRITING my gratitude list everyday but I have been GRATEFUL everyday. I was just thinking, maybe it should be written weekly as I find that on certain days I’m grateful for exactly the same thing I was grateful for the day before. Which is perfectly fine, but does it need to be written? Let me know what you think if you are a gratitude journal Pro! HAHA
That said, here is my top five for today. I am grateful for:
- The walk I just took with my kids around the neighborhood. I saw my neighbors and others that live in the community. I even may have met a new friend. A lady who was from India. Says she has been here for 3 years and has not made any friends and misses her family back home. She introduced us to her son, who before she told me, I noticed was on the autism spectrum. They were sweet and friendly. I plan to put my number in her mailbox asap.
2. My husband who gets such satisfaction and Joy providing for us so I can stay home and raise our children.
we both are doing what we LOVE!
3. My Gym. Yesterday when I went, the front desk guy literally stood up and threw his arms in the air as if to cheer or Praise God when I walked into the door. THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally BLESSED my heart and soul.
4. Homeschooling. So glad I took a leap of faith and did it! Wouldn’t change it for anything! Getting our classroom ready for a soft start next week!
5. Favor. It’s so nice to know that God is ALWAYS for me. He always loves me and I can never be separated from his love. That’s a beautiful thing.
Bonus: The Cardinal I saw in the tree today. I’m convinced he was directly trying to communicate with me. Stay tuned for his picture on Wordless Wednesday!
Light and Love Scholars!